Beginner Spoon Carving Class
- Carve a spoon from a spoon blank I have prepared earlier.
- Allow 5 hours with a break for lunch.
- Class can be held at a time that suits you.
- If you have more than one participant, select the group class rate and number of participants (up to a maximum of 5).
- All tools and materials supplied on the day (though we recommend bringing your own tools if you have them).
- Classes are held in the Wood Tamer workshop on the Central Coast of NSW.
Looking to learn more in depth skills? Try our more Advanced Spoon Carving class where you will start by selecting the piece of wood, then create a blank with saw and axe then carve the finished piece.