Woodlands C C Drawknife 100mm
- $12.95 Shipping Australia Wide.
- International Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Stock Incoming
These awesome drawknives are made with 15n20 Swedish steel using recycled blackbutt timber handles and copper rivets. The steel is hardened to 60-61 HRC.
The bevel is ground at 25 degrees on one side and flat on the other. The handles are cranked so that the knife is designed to be used bevel down.
They have great edge retention and come super sharp ready to carve and include a leather wrap to help keep your blade safe.
- width handle to handle - 300mm
- width at spine - 165mm
- depth handle to spine - 140mm
- steel thickness - 3.3mm
- tapered handle width - 18-24mm
- handle thickness - 18mm