Advanced Spoon Carving Class
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Select a piece of wood then use an axe and saw to shape it into a spoon blank before moving to knives to carve it into a finished spoon.
- Allow 6 hours with a break for lunch.
- Class can be held at a time that suits you.
- If you have more than one participant, select the group class rate and number of participants (up to a maximum of 5).
- All tools and materials supplied on the day (though we recommend bringing your own tools if you have them).
- Classes are held in the Wood Tamer workshop on the Central Coast of NSW.