Wide Centering Knife Jig
- $12.95 Shipping Australia Wide.
- International Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Stock Incoming
The KJ-140 Wide Centring Knife Jig is designed to help you achieve a symmetrical grind with the same angle on both sides of the blade. It will self-centre in the jig regardless of the thickness and geometry of the blade giving you the same result on both bevels. It has a longer clamp to stabilise flexible knife blades and stop them from bending, so that you get the same angle and pressure over the entire bevel.
- The 140 mm (5 1/2") wide clamp stabilises flexible blades.
- Centres tapered knives and holds them firmly.
- An extra stop for tall knives, such as cleavers.
- Ability to shape a slightly convex edge with a movement between the two stops.
- Robust design – zinc-cast clamps and fibreglass-reinforced composite stops.
- Well-balanced – most of the weight is focused on the clamps, which provides a more balanced feel when grinding.
- Slides smoothly with low friction against the universal support.
- Works with both Tormek T-4 and Tormek T-8, as well as older models.
Instructions on using this jig can be found here