One Wax Paste
- $10.95 Shipping Australia Wide.
- International Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This multipurpose wax is a carving kit staple. Use it for:
- Reconditioning axe and carving tool handles
- Sealing Milk Paint
- Finishing spoons or carved items
- Conditioning leather sheaths
One Wax paste will dry clear and creates the perfect protective finish for your painted and stained carving creations. Apply One Wax with either a brush or soft cloth.
Our One Wax paste is made from all natural ingredients including pure bees wax sourced from regional NSW/Victoria and a mix of oils including hemp oil and a drop of clove oil to protect against mould.
One Wax also contains a small amount of carnauba wax which helps to give the waxed surface a harder, more durable finish once cured.
One Wax is non-toxic and safe to use on all surfaces.It contains no solvents, preservatives or artificial colouring.
One Wax is packaged plastic free in 100ml tins. The tins are reusable and because One Wax is non toxic and food safe you can wash the tins out with hot soapy water and then repurpose to store snacks or other items.
Instructions for use:
- Apply with a brush or lint free cloth to a clean, dry surface.
- Leave 15 minutes between coats.
- After 30 minutes polish lightly with a soft cloth or 7000 grit wet/dry sandpaper.
- Store in a cool dry place.