Focuser 52100 Forged Steel Drawknife
- $12.95 Shipping Australia Wide.
- International Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Stock Incoming
These drawknives have been created with spoon carving in mind. The handles sit flat with the blade which means that it can be easily used bevel up or bevel down depending upon the amount of material you are trying to remove.
The round tapered handles are faceted making for a nice easy grip.
The steel has been hand forged from hard wearing 52100 High Carbon Steel. It comes super sharp straight out of the box and holds its edge really well.
- Total Length: 340mm
- Blade length: 130mm
- Steel: 52100 High Carbon Steel
- Hardness: 60 HRC
- Handle length: 95mm
- Handle width: round tapered from 25mm - 35mm
- Handle Material: Pecan Wood
We have a great sharpening starters kit to help you keep your drawknife and other tools sharp.